Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

I am 20 years old boyfriend was so serious he told that he would marry me and made me have sex with this promise while i was 15 .later he told he is nt interested and things were getting complicated ..And he told to give a break later he told he was in affair wit his frnd lover who was engaged to someonelse. She got married too and then they left ..until then he was forcing me to have sex else breakup .later we broke up ..after two years I forgave him and asked him to be frnds again but he used me in the name of frndship me.again with sex and while he got feelings I expressed mine too..But then he left me while I was pregnant and he forced me to have gangbang wit his frnds .else he would leave

Asked on 12/30/17, 11:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

If you can prove that your friend had sex with you when you were 15, he may be guilty of rape. Also, his friends may be guilty of gangrape, if they had sex with you without your free consent. You may consult your parents and lodge a complaint with the local police.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/18, 7:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India