Legal Question in Social Security Law in India

Our village is divided into two districts. My house lies in the border of two districts of that village. I had given the address belonging to one of the districts for my educational certificates while address in my rest of the identity documents mentioned with that of other district.

Is there any problem in doing so?

Asked on 8/20/13, 2:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Keep the same name as far as possible.

District Name may not be a problem

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 6:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in India