Legal Question in Tax Law in India

we have company registered in goa as an exporter and our suppliers are in andhara pradesh, chennai etc.we purchase the materrial and send the material to the nearest port like mumbai and gujarat. so my question is which state govt as the authority to issue the form H either the Goa Govt where the company is actually registered or mumbai or gujarat state from where the material is dispatched. pls answer my qus.

Asked on 10/23/13, 11:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Goa state govt has the authority to issue the form H.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 12:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in India