Legal Question in Tax Law in India

Dear sir,

I want to know if my wife takes home loan and home is registered as joint property then can I get tax rebate for home loan. Only I am in service and my wife is housewife.


Asked on 2/22/14, 3:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

If amount is going from your account you may claim tax benefits.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 3:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in India