Legal Question in Tax Law in Pakistan

How to Become a Filer and Be Included in the Federal Board of Revenue's (FBR's) Income Tax Active Taxpayers List?

all my income comes from Defense Savings Certificates ,Behbood Savings Certificates,Regular Income Certificates,Pensioners Benefit Account,and my late husbands pension.

i have one house that is not on rent and no car or any other vehicle. i need help understanding which documents are needed to be filed for ntn

Asked on 6/12/18, 10:39 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

You simply file return with show all assests. For more detail plz contact us. 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 6/21/18, 7:40 am
M. Mazhar Javed TRI-LEGAL & Tax Consultants

call me and I'll explain to you the detail procedure.


Read more
Answered on 6/28/18, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Pakistan