Legal Question in Telecomm Law in India

Can I seek protection from the police for my telephone line & internet connection? As I doubt a service engineer working for the company is messing with my connection frequently?? I am from India.

Asked on 10/25/13, 10:55 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

You may contact the cyber cell established by local police.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 11:28 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

If you have evidence complain to the Cyber cell of the Police in your City. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 5:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in India