Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

i want to add my surname in my passport and i have all the document with that name and my father mother document with the surname

Asked on 11/19/13, 4:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

all you need is to prepare an affidavit in the format (available on the passport website), get it attested and fill up the Misc services form of the passport office along with the copies of the other document.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/13, 4:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India