Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

I am based in the UK. My father was a British Citizen and died last year. He has a will and we have done a probate in the UK. He has a bank account which is a NRI account which needs concluding. I am told that we require a Probate in India too. Can someone advise procedure, time scales, costs etc., His bank account is in Jamnagar, Gujarat -

Asked on 11/15/16, 1:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can contact the local lawyer in jamnagar if he can help.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/16, 1:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India