Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

There is a house, small land and big land in my native Bihar. my father was single son and a sister. now my aunt want her share from all property . currently i want to sell only big land and don't want to sell others.i want to settle home and small land in this sell with my aunt and i am ready to give her share from this big land and also the valuation of house and small land and she is ready for this but din't want to come at native because she is physical not fit to travel from her home (Delhi).

if am paying the valuation of small land & home so what paper should i do for this settlement. which will be valid all time that i have paid and there is no relation of this remaining property with my aunt.

Is there any way to do paper work in Delhi only?

please suggest

Asked on 10/18/16, 10:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Yes the documents can be executed in Delhi by your aunt.

Read more
Answered on 10/20/16, 12:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India