Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

My brother has made will of my father who stays in his home since 1 1/2 years back making him 100 % owner of the property. We come to know just now when the transfer of shop. The property is not transferred in his name till now. The will is registered. Can I challange it now?

Asked on 12/05/17, 3:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

was the property self acquired by your father or it was ancestral?

Read more
Answered on 12/05/17, 8:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India