Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

who can claim the gift settlement of agriculture land given to my wife by her grand mother

Asked on 5/09/13, 4:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir,

Since the Gift Deed has been made in the name of your wife, she is entitled to claim the agricultural land that has been gifted to her.


Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 5:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India