Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Alabama

In my divorce decree, my daughters vehicle is in my name and my ex-wife name. It is to remain that way until she is 19. The vehicle is valued at $15000 and is paid for. do I have to claim half of the value in chapter 7?

Asked on 9/04/15, 9:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Andersen Charles Andersen, Atty

You should declare your interest in it somewhere on the schedules to protect yourself

Read more
Answered on 9/05/15, 9:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Alabama