Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

Daughter is in prison for bad checks and identity theft. She has two outstanding warrents in Mobile county and Baldwin County. I need to present the cout to have these charges released and run concurrent with her other charges. Is there such a form?

Asked on 8/28/09, 7:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Pfeifer Pfeifer LLC

I'm afraid her situation is far more complicated than just filing a form. She is going to need a criminal defense lawyer to get the other charges dismissed or resolved as part of a plea bargain if she does not want to go to trial on them. If the goal is for her to serve her time on the other charges while she is in prison on the identity theft case, then you need to get a lawyer to make that deal for her right away. Otherwise, when she finishes her prison sentence she will have to go to court in Mobile and in Bay Minette to take care of her cases.

One of our offices is in Baldwin County. We would be glad to discuss helping your daughter resolves the charges. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss the case.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/09, 9:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama