Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

How do I drop felony burglary charges against a person

Asked on 1/12/14, 8:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Bramer Bramer Law

Technically the State is the victim since the charge is brought in the name of the State of Alabama. You may be the complaining witness who is often referred to as the victim. If you the victim then discuss your desire with the prosecuting authorities.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/14, 12:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama