Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

Is there a way to get a rule 32 documented online?

Asked on 10/21/13, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

This question does not make sense. You can file a Rule 32 on line and it will be stamped, just as a non-lawyer can have it taken to the clerk's office and stamped as well as get a stamped copy for their records.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 12:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama