Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

a year ago while me and my exhusband where in the process of going through a divorce he placed a GPS unit on my car to have me followed because he thought the only reason why id divorce him is because of someone else. Well i was seeing someone, but that was after i filed for divorce. Anyway can i have press charges on him for stalking, and invasion of privacy? The car was only in my name not his at all, and after he would download all the tracking stuff he then hired a private detective to follow me. Please tell me there IS something legally i can do! He has ruined my life, got custody of my kids, and walked away with NO marital debt because we got a "mans" judge for our divorce. The judge took all lawyers in chambers before i ever got off the stand and told them he was leaning towards my ex husband!!! He hadnt even been on the stand yet, can i do anything about the bias judge?

Asked on 10/27/09, 10:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bobby Lott, Jr. Attorney at Law

Call me tomorrow at 205 - 870 -7744 and let's talk further about this situation.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/09, 10:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama