Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

change standard visitation to supervised

My ex was granted standard visitation--name removed-- He has been arrested on drug charges,etc--name removed-- I would like to know how to go about changing to supervised visitation--name removed-- He has never paid any child support and does not have a residence or job.

Asked on 8/29/00, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter Blocker Walter l. Blocker, III P.C.

Re: change standard visitation to supervised

my best advice is to hire an attorney to file a petition to modify your divorce decree as to its terms relating to visitation and to ask the court to change those terms to supervised visitation.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/00, 11:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama