Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

What happenes if you sign your rights over to your child? Is there any way to get your rights back?

Asked on 3/14/11, 3:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Tracy Southern Legal Group, P.C.

If you are speaking about Termination of Parental Rights, then no, the only way to get them back would be to adopt them as if they had never been your children. If you would like to discuss the details of your situation please feel free to contact me for a free consultation at 334-787-9119

Read more
Answered on 3/23/11, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama