Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

hi! I am on h4 visa status and now i am planing to travel to india to visit family. i will have to go for stamping there will there be any rejection of approved h4, if yes can i apply for h4 again

Thank you

Asked on 4/22/10, 10:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

You will need to apply for H4 visa before coming back to USA. If H4 is your status and you plan to continue living in H4 status in the USA, you can't come to USA on B2 or any other visa, but need an appropriate visa, which would be H4 visa. Yes, a visa can be denied - approval of the H-4 status by the USCIS, doesn't guarantee that a visa will be issued (usually, there should be no problem). You may want to consult your H-1B visa holder's attorney for the list of the documents that you need to have for your visa interview.

I offer paid confidential legal consultations and can assist in matters of the U.S. federal immigration law to clients from all 50 States and internationally. If you�d like to schedule a telephone or email legal consultation, need legal advice or help, please let me know and I�d be glad to help you. Please email at Attorney [@] or LubaSmal [@] . Or you can TEXT a request for a consultation with an Attorney to 1-402-238-1238. Office Telephone line is 1-402-210-2040 (please email first to schedule a consultation).

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to request a follow-up confidential advice on your specific situation and regarding U.S.A. immigration-related issues, we can offer a paid consultation by telephone or email to clients from all States and globally. Please visit our website for more details.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/10, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama