Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

what is the longer immigration marriage process time?

Asked on 1/11/10, 9:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

You need to clarify your question: what exactly are you asking about, what immigration process (visa or adjustment of status) and what is the situation of a foreing husband or wife?

If you�d like to schedule a confidential telephone or email legal consultation, need advice or help, please let me know and I�d be glad to help you. Contact email address: Attorney [@] or LubaSmal [@] . I offer legal consultations and can assist in matters of the U.S. federal immigration law to clients from all 50 States and internationally.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to request a follow-up confidential advice on your specific situation and regarding U.S.A. immigration-related issues, we can offer a paid consultation by telephone or email to clients from all States and globally. Please visit our website for more details.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/10, 9:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama