Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

I am resident of Alabama,i want to marry a woman who resides in Istanbul turkey,she is of Christian faith,can I bring her to Alabama and marry her?

Asked on 10/12/15, 5:34 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Philip Eichorn Hammond Law Group

Absolutely! We recommend using the fiance visa process. If your unfamiliar or want to hire someone to do the heavy lifting, give us a call. We handle these cases daily so we know the hurdles and handle them at inception rather than in reaction to a government request.

Read more
Answered on 10/13/15, 5:57 am
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 to discuss your case and matters. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 11/07/15, 2:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama