Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

Visa Number

My husband is an Mexcian he is filing for a green card. HE has lost his orginal visa number. How and where could he find that number?

Asked on 3/21/09, 5:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marc Seguinot Seguinot & Associates, P.C.

Re: Visa Number

Check with the U.S. Department of State Embassy where he got the Visa. If he entered the U.S. legally, he would have also obtained a white departure card that he can also use to prove legal entry. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/09, 4:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama