Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

In need of help too much

Hi,I'm a girl living in Istanbul / Turkey.I studied in Alabama and met a wonderful guy there so we been dating since 2 years but I live in Istanbul and we seeing each other only 2 times a year,we both are so in love with each other.I am planning to visit him this summer wih my tourist visa,just curious If he proposes me for marriage and we get married while I'm there will I get deported? Will it be problem ?

Asked on 2/07/09, 8:07 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Cho Law Offices of Michael Cho

Re: In need of help too much

You may find general information here:,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=3&cntnt01returnid=71

You can also learn more about the K-1 fiancee visa process at my web site at, if you are definitely planning to marry and plan to immigrate to the U.S.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/09, 8:13 am
David Nachman Nachman & Associates, P.C.

Re: In need of help too much

If he proposes and you get married then you can file papers in the U.S. for the green card. We do recommend that you speak to qualified immigration counsel once you are married so that your immigration papers can be appropriately prepared and submitted. You can feel free to contact our offices at [email protected] if you would like to hear more information about how to prepare an immediate relative petition.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/09, 3:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama