Legal Question in Employment Law in Alabama

What state do i file a complaint in if I work in Alabama and my employers office is in Georgia?

Asked on 9/14/10, 4:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.

Alabama unless you have a clause in an employment contract.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/10, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Alabama