Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Alabama

Rent Property For Mobile Home

I need to know what legal forms would I need to rent this property for a monthly feet make it legal and binding. The property is located in Alabama. Thanks for your your time and cooperation

Asked on 3/14/07, 12:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: Rent Property For Mobile Home

You should be able to download a form for a modest fee from this LawGuru website(go to home page, click on link to forms) entitled Lease Agreement or Rent(al) Agreement that should work for Alabama or any place else in the United States. Just modify the form to include the term Mobile Home where appropriate.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/07, 4:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Alabama