Legal Question in Family Law in Alaska

My wife told me she was taking the kids to the doctors office at 2pm but never came home that night.I found out the next day that she had flown the kids from Alaska to indiana. I called the police the first night I was concerned something may have happend.they got back to me saying they had found her and she was ok.But now she hasnt let me speak to the kids since she's been gone.She also took all of my tax information and the kids identification information-ssc-birth certificates .I have picked up a divorce packet,and a packet for expedited consideration as I fear for my childrens safetey. but I dont know what to do as she wont tell me exactly where she is

Asked on 4/06/14, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm

You say that the police "found her" and that she won't let you speak with the kids. That suggests that you have some idea as to her location. Are you in contact with her?

What is your question? Have you been able to make service of process on her?

Read more
Answered on 4/07/14, 5:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alaska