Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Alaska

Non Disclosure Agreement

I need to have a valid mutual NDA with an unknown person known on the internet. Is this possible in some way? Since the person (and I) are private persons without own FAX, how it is possible to ashure the identity of the person?

Asked on 12/06/07, 6:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Re: Non Disclosure Agreement

Do you possession or access to a scanner? If neither FAX nor scanner are available you need to rely on FedX or US Mail to obtain documentary authentication,and for a substantive legal issue involving a NDA, you better be certain of the ID of the other party. Passport, DL, Birth Cert or other docs would be a minimum threshold.

Call or email for further assistance.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/07, 6:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Alaska