Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alaska

my husband just died, i am listed as executor in his will. what do i do - ie: do i file the will at the court or:?

Asked on 2/24/12, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm

You have to file an application with the court to probate the will. As an attorney liensed in Alaska, I could help you with that at a reasonable rate. Send me an e-mail with the details.

Read more
Answered on 2/24/12, 5:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alaska