Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alaska

My husband has pass alway and his name is on the land that is own in Alaska,my name is not on the deed.but i like to have his name off and my name put on so i can do something with ir.

Asked on 5/25/11, 9:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm

This would require that your husband's estate be probated.

I can help you do this and the fee I would charge would be quite reasonable. If you would like my help let me know.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/11, 10:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alaska