Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Arizona

I had a civil case brought against me for a debt collection. The plaintiff requested that the original default judgment against me be vacated and The case be dismissed without prejudice when I asked for the documentation to show the original debt was mine. The judgment was vacated and the plaintiff was ordered to return the varnished wages they took. I looked at the courts web site today and the record states "this file is reopen". Is this allowed after a judgment has been made? Does this mean I have to prove my case all over again?

Asked on 3/05/11, 8:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Groves Law Office of Richard Groves

You should call the Court and ask them what thet notation means.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Arizona