Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

Parent alienation

My son's mother is putting our child age 7 in between our issues and had the child leave a message saying he didn't want to see me for his summer visitation (1 month). TIcket has been paid for and she states the child is uncomfortable around me and my wife. She has been doing this to him for awhile but this is gone on too far. My child is abeing manipulated my his mother. When he's with me he is fine. What can I do? Are the voicemails evidence of her intentions to frustrate our relationship? What can I file with the court?

Asked on 6/25/07, 2:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rich Peters R. J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

Re: Parent alienation

You can, and should, file a Petition to Enforce. The voicemails would be excellent evidence of her manipulation.

We can absolutely help.

I can explain the issues and procedures better by phone or in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via e'mail. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss the matter in more detail.

Please call me directly to discuss the specifics of your case, or contact my assistant Alicia or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule a free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/ Rich J. Peters, Attorney



1422 N. 2nd Street, Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004


602.254.1229 (facsimile)

see our web page at

Read more
Answered on 6/28/07, 7:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona