Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My sons father gave up his rights how long can he stay with him in az.before we had joint custody

Asked on 3/01/16, 10:09 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

Your question is unclear to me. I would need to know what rights were given up and what your current orders are before a proper response can be made. Feel free to contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 3/01/16, 2:17 pm
Rich Peters R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

If Father signed away his rights, then any time the child he spends with his Father is just up to you. BUT, I WOULD NEED TO KNOW MORE to give a better answer.

Please come in soon. We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Sasha to schedule your free � hour consultation.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/16, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona