Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arizona

How does one petition superior court to assign certain mineral law for declaratory judgement under the Interior Board of Land Appeals?

Asked on 2/24/12, 2:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Riley Snow The Law Office of Riley S. Snow PLC

You can certainly file for a declaratory judgment with the Superior Court to have certain mineral rights titled in your name. I am unable to provide more detail specific to you case given the limited information you provided. What you should do will depend on the nature of the mineral claim.

I deal regularly with mining issues and would be happy to discuss your options over the phone, in person, or via e-mail. Please see my contact information below. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Riley S. Snow

(480) 477-6311

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/24/12, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arizona