Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arizona

What type of attorney do I need

I requested ambulance transport to a hospital.In route I was told they would not take me to my hospital but instead where taking me to a hospital much further away and one that my insurance would not pay

When I refused transport to that hospital, I was phys. restrained, assaulted when I attempted to remove the restraints and taken against my will to ''their'' hospital.

My request for transfer to the hospital was because of a fall in which I received multiple injuries. I was awake, alert, completely coherent and capable of making rational dicisions.

I want the ambulance Co to to pay ER Bill, I don't want to pay amulance for transport to ''wrong'' ER, and I want damages for the emotional trauma of being restrained, assaulted and kidnapped.

What kind of attorney do I need?

Asked on 3/30/04, 2:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jared Simmons Simmons & Gottfried, PLLC

Re: What type of attorney do I need


I am sorry for the trouble you experienced. I believe you need an attorney who is skilled in civil litigation and who specializes in tort law. It appears that you have multiple causes of action but I would need to know a few more facts before a firm determination could be made. If you would like to give me a call, we can discuss in more detail. I can be reached at 480-998-1500.


Read more
Answered on 3/30/04, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arizona