Legal Question in Business Law in Arkansas


i need a business license how and what do i need i already have tax id but not enuff to get me in the phone bood do i need insurance to move people in rental trucks and how much coverage, what kinds of permits and where do i get them for a home based service

Asked on 4/06/08, 12:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Re: business

You can get a business license from the city where your business is located.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/08, 12:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Arkansas