Legal Question in Family Law in Arkansas

Name change

how do you change a child's last name?

Asked on 2/07/08, 11:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Re: Name change

You have to file a Petition to change the child's name with the court. The court must find it is in the "best interest of the child" to do so.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/08, 11:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arkansas