Legal Question in Family Law in Arkansas

grand parent guardinship

how do i get legal guardinship of my grandchild he's only 1 1/2 mos old

Asked on 3/26/08, 1:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Re: grand parent guardinship

You have to file a guardianship petition.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/08, 12:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arkansas