Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arkansas


I was in an accident where I was hit from the rear, the responsible driver left the scene but was later caught by the law, should I have to wait on a police report before I recieve any medical attention or travel arrangements?

Asked on 3/13/07, 4:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Re: accident

If you need medical attention, then you should seek it regardless of the police report. Your auto insurance should provide some coverage for any injuries.

Additionally, there is no reason for you to delay seeking other travel options. Your insurance most likely pays for a rental car.

As always, the outcome of individual cases are fact specific. You should contact a qualified attorney in your area for advice on your particular matter.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/07, 4:41 pm
Richard Orintas Orintas Law Firm

Re: Accident

Medical attention, if needed...

Read more
Answered on 3/13/07, 5:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arkansas