Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arkansas

After a case has been presented to the court, how can new evidence be brought before the court?

by motion to introduce an affidavit or by motion for summary judgement?

Asked on 9/21/10, 11:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ric Orintas Orintas Law Firm

Review the Arkansas Rules of Civil Procedure...

Read more
Answered on 9/27/10, 3:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arkansas