Legal Question in Employment Law in Arkansas

I have worked for a major company in Arkansas for 22 years during which I have become almost profoundly deaf; it requires standing all day so my feet are in terrible shape; I also have been there so long that I was making 165% of pay-scale for that job. About 2 years ago they set out to get rid of me and have scrutinized my every move. I have documentation of the unfairness and of my above-average job abilities. Do I have a case?

Asked on 3/01/11, 1:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Oldham Oldham Law Firm, PLLC

Possibly. You should consult an employment/labor law attorney in your locale.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/11, 6:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Arkansas