Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arkansas

My son suffered a life-altering head injury on a construction site where he was working. His case was turned over to Workmans Comp and he was suddenly earning half the salary he was earning with the construction company. Workman's comp dropped him even though his doctor has not released him. My son found a lawyer who has represented him for over a year. My son recently received a letter from this lawyer saying he could no longer represent my son due to conflict of interest. Is this ethical? My son's life has been put on hold for over a year. He has three minor children and a wife to support. My son does not want anything more than the back pay owed him from Workman's comp. What should his next step be?

Asked on 3/02/12, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Oldham Oldham Law Firm, PLLC

Hire another workman's comp attorney asap.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/12, 9:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arkansas