Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

My dad has a lifetime residency on land that I own. The trailer he was living in flooded and he doesn't want to live there anymore so we are going to sell the land. He has agreed to sign a waiver to his lifetime residency. What do I need to do to get the waiver? Can we just write our own waiver and present that to the buyers of the property or do we need to get a lawyer to write up a waiver for the buyers of the property?

Asked on 6/20/11, 6:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Oldham Oldham Law Firm, PLLC

You need a quitclaim deed.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/11, 4:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas