Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

My grandfather wishes to sell me his house or lock down in such a way that he can continue to live there, but he and his spouse are both listed on the deed. She is mentally incapable of signing anything due to a stroke and is in a nursing facility. His stepdaughter is trying to legally steal the house out from under him and put him on the street. How can this be accomplished?

Asked on 9/10/09, 1:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas