Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

I live in the State of Arkansas...I had recently visited my boyfriend & parked in the driveway, as I normally do. The next door neighbor had backed into my car. They had left a note. Since then, I have gotten a couple of body shop appraisals. Can I take her to court or how do I proceed with this matter.

Thank you

Asked on 12/20/10, 8:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Oldham Oldham Law Firm, PLLC

Ask for their insurance information. File a claim on their insurance.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/11, 10:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas