Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

convicted A.D.W

I was convicted in 2000 for an assault with a deadly weapon , i was wrongfully convicted of that crime is there any way to reopen the case .it was a domestic violance call i took the rap because i did not want my ex girlfriend going to jial . how long does this type of conviction stay on your record is there any way to clear it so it can`t be used agianst you .

Asked on 10/09/06, 10:34 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys


Re: convicted A.D.W

It may be expunged. Flat fee for expungement reasonable payments. Call me directly at 16192223504.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/06, 3:36 pm

Re: convicted A.D.W

As to your first question you can have your case reopened and as to your second question yes you may clear your record so it wont show up. Our law office would be able to handle both of these matters for you. Contact us today at 760.243.5121

Thanks and God Bless.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/06, 8:42 pm
Arthur Khachatourians Tyler & Wilson

Re: convicted A.D.W

You need to file a petition to expunge your criminal record with the court. You also need to serve the prosecutor. Call me so i canprovide you a step by step explanation - Attorney Arthur Khachatourians 818.590.8294

Read more
Answered on 10/10/06, 12:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California