Legal Question in Disability Law in California

What can i do when same one wan to kill me? i have my ex girlfriend boyfriend paid same to kill me i not know what to do

Asked on 1/31/13, 8:20 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Kirschbaum Law Offices of Michael R. Kirschbaum

Try calling the police.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/13, 10:14 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Go to the police and tell your story, asap.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/13, 12:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in California