Legal Question in Admiralty Law in California

Marina Slip Rent/Tenancy

My landlord filed federal complaint and the hearing is set for October 24. Prior to that I filed suit in small claims court. The landlord requested a continuance, the new date of the small claims hearing is Novemeber 8 Question: Can I ask for a continuance of Federal court becuase a small claims action is pending?...thanks

Asked on 10/12/06, 10:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Re: Marina Slip Rent/Tenancy

Please provide more facts. Who is the lawyer who is suing you in federal court? Did they tow your boat away? Do you live aboard the boat??

Read more
Answered on 10/13/06, 12:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in California