Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in California

Can I appeal a court Judgement from December 2009?

Asked on 9/26/13, 4:35 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

It's a little too late for a direct appeal now. You should speak to an attorney to find out if this is something that can be handled another way.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 4:37 pm

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

No. But you may have other options. For example, if this was a criminal case, you may be able to petition for a writ of habeas corpus. You should speak with some lawyers, give them more information about your case, and see if they have any suggestions.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 5:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in California