Legal Question in Bankruptcy in California

bk trustee got judgement against me. how can i oppose i?

Asked on 10/22/12, 9:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Jordan Jordan Law Office

If there is a judgment against you already, you may still have time to file a motion to vacate the motion. The deadline is 6 months from the date of the judgment and requires some proof of excuse for not responding initially.

Otherwise your options are to negotiate a payment plan or perhaps bankruptcy to avoid the judgment all together.

Please feel free to call my office to discuss this matter in more detail.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/12, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in California