Legal Question in Bankruptcy in California

I recently went to my bankruptcy hearing and the treasure ask me to submit an admission change and a SOFA. What does this mean?

Asked on 11/25/15, 3:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

I'm not sure what the trustee meant by an "admission" change. Perhaps you moved and have to file a change of address. The SOFA is the "Statement of Financial Affairs." This is a requirement in a bankruptcy case. If you don't file it, your case can be dismissed without a discharge. Do it ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 11/26/15, 7:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in California